As an Account Manager you will be managing existing relationships with advertiser partners as well as building new business relationships. You will also be working with a team to coordinate marketing solutions for top brands, analyse campaign performance, and create digital performance strategies.
• Work with existing advertiser clients and recruit new ones alongside our Business Development team
• Manage multiple advertiser campaigns;
• Be responsible for partner’s marketing budget;
• Risk management;
• Consult with clients on their marketing needs;
• Manage the Contract/IO process to ensure that all paperwork is properly completed and executed;
• Act as the first point of contact to clients and address client needs as needed;
• Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals;
• Collections and invoicing reconciliation;
• Update campaigns with payouts, creative and contact information;
• Maintain the highest level of customer service;
• Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth;
• Manage top tier accounts and develop advertiser partnership strategy & revenue growth;
• Controlling traffic quality and volume.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Coachable, willing to learn and hungry to learn new things on a daily basis
• Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Self-starter and work well within a team environment and also on your own as the position is remote / working from home
• Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships;
• Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment.
• Flexibility to working remotely alongside a strong and social team of outstanding talents;
• Career and learning opportunities in one of the fastest growing digital industries
• Competitive salary plus commission;
• Potential to travel internationally for annual team outings and industry events!
Please fill in the form below and upload your CV below to apply.
(only .pdf files are accepted. Max. 2 files.)